Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So its December and we all know what that means. Presents? Christmas joy? Well not for the One Direction fandom, we get yet another beard! Now, I'm not hating on Kendall Jenner,Taylor Swift,or Caroline Flack but it seems like every year harry just decides to turn straight...for like 2 mouths.  We all know this isn't a coincidence considering their new albums always come out at the same time. But the choosing of who is harry's beard, is it choose by another beard? I have a theory that Eleanor Calder chooses the breads.

Ive done some research and I believe Eleanor Calder is a Swiftie.  She gave her (I believe Boyfriend) Max Taylor Swift  kitchen/baking supplies. I'm jealous i really like it.

she also had a Taylor Swift cake..I'm getting more and more jealous with the merchandise she has.
 you can obviously see the "I Love Taylor" on the heart part of the cake and on the side the picture of  Taylor's with her  curly hair. So we can come to the conclusion that Eleanor at least likes Taylor Swift,and we all know that Eleanor has some kind of connection with management considering she hugged the head of Modest (1d's management.) and also seems to have a converstation with him.Video of her doing so is the link.
 http://youtu.be/vkNP7z4AUsI

 So we see that theirs connections with Taylor, Eleanor, and modest. But is their a connection on who everyone follows on Instagram?
Eleanor follows Tyler Oakley,Caroline Flack, and Cara Delevingne. I find it very funny that all those people are connected to One Direction in some way, why would she follow them? 
Of course she's following topshop....
I think that the people who are Harry's beards are defiantly planned out. As you can see we all know that the times and dates are planned out but how planned out is the person? Harry follows both  Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift. So brace yourself Harry girls who hate anyone who touches him, he seems fine and content with them. Its been a year if Harry didn't like Taylor he would unfollow her.

 I find it very funny how Kendall  just started following Harry back.
Now if your doubting if Hendal is real or not i can tell you its all a publicity stunt. Everything has been set up by their management and noting is going on between any of them. Its the monthly December harry "Girlfriend". I THINK that's the key word in all of this because i don't know what happens behind close doors but ether do you, this is evidence I have gathered and you can question me on it and duoble cheek it on Instigram yourself. 
If you would like to contact me about any questions you van find me on
Insitgram: @Shippingswift
Kik: @horanhugslover
Comment what you think about Harry's "Girlfriend", Larry, Eleanor, Taylor,  Kendal, or anything elts you want to talk about. Thank you for reading:)



No comments:

Post a Comment